Thursday, October 30, 2014

Bruce Wayne The Best Mango E Liquid

There are tons of different e liquid brands out there, and countless different mango flavored e juice to choose from but I am certain that I have found the best mango e liquid on the market! 

Bruce Wayne is probably the best mango e liquid ever created! It is made by a Southern California company called Puff King and it packs the most mango flavor into one bottle than I have ever experienced.
This stuff tastes like you are vaping liquid mangos clouds into your lungs every time you take a pull. It is the most delicously sweet and crisp tasting mango e liquid that I have ever tried! I always keep a bottle of this stuff on me because it is my all time favorite! 

Puff King makes their e liquids through unique water extraction methods which yield some of the cleanest pulls you have ever tried.

Their flavorings all natural and innovated in the United States! 

If you love mango e juice you will love Bruce Wayne!

No comments:

Post a Comment