Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Peach E Liquid

Peach E Liquid
 
Shark's Breath is a product that is sure to splash onto your taste buds with excitement! Let the wave of pleasure and relaxation overtake your body with this sweet and juicy peach flavored vape juice.
 
I really can't get over how great this stuff tastes. The smell is so sweet and delicious it makes me want to unscrew the top and pour it right onto my tongue. It literally smells like liquid peach candy and it tastes exactly how it smells!

Shark's Breath is one of the fan favorites over at Puff King and it is definitely in my lineup. There are only 5 or so flavors that stay in my vaping line up and then that leaves 2 spots that I switch up every now and then. Puff King owns 3 of the 5 spots in mine.

My other 2 favorites from Puff King include Vanilla Shake (vanilla e juice) and the Bruce Wayne (mango e liquid), but I really think the Shark's Breath is their best flavor by far.

Puff King makes all of their flavors with all natural flavorings which really make them taste much better than the competition. There are also a lot of claims coming out that certain artificial flavorings are very dangerous and they are especially prone in the artificial "cream" flavors.

Puff King doesn't use any alcohol or harmful gasses in the making of their e liquid which will keep theirs tasting purer, cleaner, and smoother. It is also much safer and less abrasive to the throat.

I have had at least a dozen different peach vape juices but I can definitely say that Puff King has outperformed each of them by far. I would not even consider trying a different peach flavor because this one taste as real as can be and the strength of the flavoring is perfect!

Shark's Breath is the best peach e liquid on the market!


No comments:

Post a Comment